Updated Discount Codes (enter “prophecyforum5”; discount code expires October 31, 2014).
The Prophecy Forum Conference November 14-15, 2014, Dublin, OH:
Tickets are $54.95 or $79.95 (Limited Offers) for a pair!
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Author, Teacher, Preacher with Shatter The Darkness (ShatterTheDarkness.net)
Author, Radio Host, and Speaker (ProphecyDepotMinistries.net)
HAGMANN & HAGMANN
Radio Hosts of the Hagmann&Hagmann Nightly Report (HomeLandSecurityUs.com)
Author, Director/President of The Prophecy Forum (faith-happens.com)
Bible Teacher and Director/In-House Counsel of The Prophecy Forum (fbchapel.com)
Educator and Author (TheHeartlandUSA.com)
Author, Evangelist for Pass the Salt Ministries (ptsalt.com)
Author, Director/In House Theologian of The Prophecy Forum (tribnet.org)
Filmmaker, Radio host, Director/Media and Tech of The Prophecy Forum (facelikethesun.com)
Director/Marketing and Alliance of The Prophecy Forum
LISTEN TO INTERVIEWS
Right Click and ‘Save As’ the PDF poster HERE and share it with friends and family.
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR THE PROPHECY FORUM’S NOVEMBER COLUMBUS CONFERENCE
THE PROPHECY FORUM announced significant developments regarding its conference to be held in Dublin, Ohio (a suburb of Columbus, Ohio) to take place on November 14-15, 2014. The conference is entitled A WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN: DECODING THE DRAMATIC NEW SIGNS HASTENING THE LORD’S RETURN. Topics will address the startling events making headlines today.
Five new speakers have been added to seven others already announced. Newly announced speakers participating in the conference include Joe and Doug Hagmann, Greg Evensen, as well as Ohioans Russ Dizdar and Dave Daubenmire. Current plans call for the Friday night edition of Hagmann and Hagmann to be aired from the conference in front of a live audience.
This impressive group of evangelical leaders joins previously announced keynote speakers Bill Koenig and Bill Salus, as well as Prophecy Forum directors, John Haller, Douglas Krieger, Gonzo Shimura, Gary Winkelman, and S. Douglas Woodward. Rick Wiles of TruNews will also be featured via video feed from TruNews offices in Florida.
The total number of presentations at the conference has been increased from 20 to 25. Sessions to be “live streamed” have been increased from 12 to 16. Total capacity has been increased from 300 to 500 seats. Prices for the conference have remained the same, however, at $54.95 for tickets to the event ($79.95 per couple), and $29.95 for live streaming. Promotional codes are now offered at select websites providing a $5.00 discount on live tickets and 15% off streaming. Those desiring to attend in person should be aware that unofficial information concerning these additional speakers has already increased the pace of ticket sales. It is anticipated that the conference will be sold out. Tickets are on sale at www.theprophecyforum.com.
Details: The conference begins at 1:00 PM Friday November 14 (doors open at 11:00 AM). On Saturday, the second day, the conference begins at 8 AM. The conference is being hosted at the Dublin Community Center, a beautiful facility there. For those who attend live or via streaming, a DVD set will be produced and offered at substantial discount. (Interviews conducted at the conference with the featured speakers are also to be included in the set).
Messages: Only a few short months ago, very different issues occupied the news. As summer becomes fall, radical changes have transformed geo-politics. Who could have predicted such stunning events would come to pass so quickly? At the November conference in Columbus, featured speakers will discuss the topics below and analyze their meaning in light of Bible prophecy:
- Will ISIS create its hoped-for caliphate in the Middle East? Is the United States taking meaningful steps to stop it? Does this development mean that antichrist will be Islamic?
- Is the GAZA war against HAMAS really over? Is another war with HEZBOLLAH likely to break out? Are these wars fulfilling events described in Psalm 83, Zechariah 9, and Isaiah 17? Where does the “Oracle of Damascus” fit into the current crisis?
- Will Israel attack Iranian nuclear facilities? Would this move to fulfill biblical prophecies concerning Elam? Will it lead to Ezekiel’s war, known as the War of Gog and Magog?
- Why are American churches growing so hostile toward Israel? Is Zionism a conspiracy against Biblical principles as some critics assert? Why are some American evangelicals, traditional supporters of Israel, now numbered among Israel’s opposition?
- Is there a biblical distinction between Israel and the Church? How are they alike and how are they dissimilar? Is there a new way to interpret John’s “two witnesses” (Revelation 10, 11) given Paul’s teaching about the Church and Israel? Does only Israel suffer in the Tribulation?
- Why is the southern border of the United States barely being policed? Why are tens of thousands flooding across the border? What are the long term consequences if millions more illegal immigrants enter the United States?
- Is the United States poised for terrorist attack? Could such assaults be carried out by ISIS? Could multiple civilian sites be hit simultaneously? How serious is this threat?
- Will NATO and Russia go to war over the Ukraine? Will Russia use nuclear weapons? Is it considering a preemptive nuclear strike against European targets?
- Could the U.S. be attacked by Russia, North Korea, China, or all three? Will the U.S. be destroyed during the Great Tribulation? Could it be destroyed before the Tribulation begins?
- Will the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Church be united in 2016? What can we conclude about this spring’s meetings between charismatic leaders and the Pope?
- Why are Evangelical churches deserting reformation doctrines of atonement, pending judgment, the coming apocalypse, and the priority of the Word of God for a mystical encounter of God with little to no mention of the cross of Christ? Is the “Emergent Church” the Laodicean Church of Revelation 3? Is this the great apostasy of the last days?
- Will America withstand the world-wide attack on the dollar? Is the US economy likely to collapse soon? Is America “The Final Babylon”? Must America implode to make room for Europe as the global world power—the “power base” of the antichrist?
- Is the US military likely to challenge civilian leadership at the top? Will the 2016 election happen as planned? Is martial law a realistic possibility for the United States near-term?
What is THE PROPHECY FORUM (TPF)? TPF is a newly-formed organization composed of five senior and studied individuals who have combined efforts to identify and present high interest topics to Bible Prophecy devotees. As stated when announcing the formation of its ministry, TPF “intends to differentiate [its] ministry by providing cohesive messages at its conferences (often following a symposium format) with special attention to how attendees [in person or via streaming] can put what they learn into practice as well as unite to increase their impact upon society wherever they physically live and work.”
Conclusion: Detailed information about THE PROPHECY FORUM is available at the TPF website, www.theprophecyforum.com. It is frequently updated and provides additional details about TPF leadership, conference schedules, and Statement of Faith. Please contact Doug Woodward, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about becoming a financial partner with THE PROPHECY FORUM. Members of the press should contact Gary Winkelman at email@example.com, TPF’s Director of Marketing and Communications, for questions about the upcoming conference or general questions about TPF. Inquirers regarding our Statement of Faith, please contact Douglas Krieger, TPF Theologian-in-residence, firstname.lastname@example.org. THE PROPHECY FORUM welcomes any questions about its theological viewpoint and Christian commitment.