BUY TICKETS NOW OR CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR LIVE STREAMING
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
White House Correspondent and Author (Watch.Org)
Author, Radio Host, and Speaker (ProphecyDepotMinistries.net)
Author, Director/President of The Prophecy Forum (faith-happens.com)
Pastor, Director/In House Council of The Prophecy Forum (fbchapel.com)
Author, Director/In House Theologian of The Prophecy Forum (tribnet.org)
Filmmaker, Radio host, Director/Media and Tech of The Prophecy Forum (facelikethesun.com)
Director/Marketing and Alliance of The Prophecy Forum
THE PROPHECY FORUM ANNOUNCES COLUMBUS CONFERENCE
Overview: Today, THE PROPHECY FORUM announced its first conference in Dublin, Ohio (a suburb of Columbus, Ohio) to take place on November 14-15, 2014. Entitled, A WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN: DECODING THE DRAMATIC NEW SIGNS HASTENING THE LORD’S RETURN, this initial conference will feature eight different speakers and 20 in depth, first-time presentations addressing the most startling events making headlines today. Several well-known, highly regarded authors and scholars head the list of speakers (one week from today, THE PROPHECY FORUM will confirm its list of speakers). Its partner, TruNews will contribute to the conference in a variety of ways (details provided soon).
Messages: Only a few short months ago, very different issues occupied the news. As summer becomes fall, radical changes have transformed geo-politics. Who could have predicted such stunning events would come to pass so quickly? At the November conference in Columbus, featured speakers will discuss the topics below and analyze their meaning in light of Bible prophecy:
- Will ISIS create its hoped-for caliphate in the Middle East? Is the United States taking meaningful steps to stop it? Does this development mean that antichrist will be Islamic?
- Is the GAZA war against HAMAS really over? Is another war with HEZBOLLAH likely to break out? Are these wars fulfilling events described in Psalm 83, Zechariah 9, and Isaiah 17? Where does the “Oracle of Damascus” fit into the current crisis?
- Will Israel attack Iranian nuclear facilities? Would this move to fulfill biblical prophecies concerning Elam? Will it lead to Ezekiel’s war, known as the War of Gog and Magog?
- Why are American churches growing so hostile toward Israel? Is Zionism a conspiracy against Biblical principles as some critics assert? Why are some American evangelicals, traditional supporters of Israel, now numbered among Israel’s opposition?
- Is there a biblical distinction between Israel and the Church? How are they alike and how are they dissimilar? Is there a new way to interpret John’s “two witnesses” (Revelation 10, 11) given Paul’s teaching about the Church and Israel? Does only Israel suffer in the Tribulation?
- Why is the southern border of the United States barely being policed? Why are tens of thousands flooding across the border? What are the long term consequences if millions more illegal immigrants enter the United States?
- Is the United States poised for terrorist attack? Could such assaults be carried out by ISIS? Could multiple civilian sites be hit simultaneously? How serious is this threat?
- Will NATO and Russia go to war over the Ukraine? Will Russia use nuclear weapons? Is it considering a preemptive nuclear strike against European targets?
- Could the U.S. be attacked by Russia, North Korea, China, or all three? Will the U.S. be destroyed during the Great Tribulation? Could it be destroyed before the Tribulation begins?
- Will the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Church be united in 2016? What can we conclude about this spring’s meetings between charismatic leaders and the Pope?
- Why are Evangelical churches deserting reformation doctrines of atonement, pending judgment, the coming apocalypse, and the priority of the Word of God for a mystical encounter of God with little to no mention of the cross of Christ? Is the “Emergent Church” the Laodicean Church of Revelation 3? Is this the great apostasy of the last days?
- Will America withstand the world-wide attack on the dollar? Is the US economy likely to collapse soon? Is America “The Final Babylon”? Must America implode to make room for Europe as the global world power—the “power base” of the antichrist?
- Is the US military likely to challenge civilian leadership at the top? Will the 2016 election happen as planned? Is martial law a realistic possibility for the United States near-term?
Details: The conference begins at 3:00 PM Friday November 14 (doors open at 1:00 PM). The first day will conclude at 10:00 PM. Tickets will be available within one week of today’s announcement. If seats remain, tickets will be available at the door. On Saturday, the second day, the conference will begin at 8 AM and conclude at 9 PM. The live streamed events will be hosted at the Dublin Community Center, a beautiful and comfortable facility for such conferences. A second room, a movie theater with studio seating, will facilitate breakout presentations. For those able to attend, two more sessions will be presented at a nearby church on Sunday morning following (details on our web site soon). 12 dynamic and timely presentations will be live-streamed to a worldwide audience. Additionally, 8 more messages delivered at the conference (not live-streamed) will be part of a DVD set offered a few short weeks thereafter. For those who attend or purchase live-streaming, the DVD set will be offered at substantial discount. (Interviews conducted at the conference with the featured speakers are also to be included in the set).
Capacity: Only 300 can be accommodated in the main auditorium—so tickets should be purchased soon! For those unable to travel and attend in person, live streaming will also be available for purchase and will remain accessible for at least 30 days following the conference (facilitating “on-demand” viewing). Tickets for both “in person attendance” and “live stream viewing” go on sale in one week (on September 18) at THE PROPHECY FORUM web site (www.theprophecyforum.com). Single tickets will be $54.95 for one attendee and $79.95 per couple. Children are free but no child care or special children’s services are provided. Be looking for “PROMO CODES” from partners to THE PROPHECY FORUM for discounts on “in person” tickets.
What is THE PROPHECY FORUM (TPF)? TPF is a newly-formed organization composed of five senior and studied individuals who have combined efforts to identify and present high interest topics to Bible Prophecy devotees. As stated when announcing the formation of its ministry, TPF “intends to differentiate [its] ministry by providing a cohesive message at its conferences (following more of a symposium format) with special attention to how attendees [in person or via streaming] can put what they have learned into practice and unite to increase their impact upon society wherever they physically live and work.”
Conclusion: Detailed information about THE PROPHECY FORUM is available at the TPF website, www.theprophecyforum.com. It is updated regularly and provides additional details about TPF leadership, conference schedule, location information and Statement of Faith. Please contact Doug Woodward, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about becoming a financial partner with THE PROPHECY FORUM. Members of the press should contact Gary Winkelman at email@example.com, TPF’s Director of Marketing and Communications, for questions about the upcoming conference or general questions about TPF. Inquirers regarding our Statement of Faith, please contact Douglas Krieger, TPF Theologian-in-residence, firstname.lastname@example.org. THE PROPHECY FORUM welcomes any questions about its theological viewpoint and Christian commitment.